6 Colorful Projects
Capture the beauty of ombré fabrics in quilts
Sew modern quilts that illuminate your life with the help of ombre fabrics. Easy large-scale piecing shows the entire ombre gradation, while smaller-pieced quilts let colors dance and glow in hundreds of hues, tints, and tones! With a single fabric containing subtle shifts from pale to dark, color feels exciting and new again. Jennifer Sampou shows you how to make the fabric work for you, with six brilliant quilt projects featuring her Sky Collection fabric. Take advantage of digitally-printed yardage that’s now widely available, with hundreds of colors printed on a single yard.
- Piece gorgeous gradients of color with six quilts featuring ombre fabrics
- Capture the glow and luminosity of the sky in your quilts with Sampou’s new Sky Collection fabric
- Use large blocks to capture subtle waves of color, or piece tiny blocks for dynamic movement
8.5" x 11"
ERRATA - Corrections
Blog post from C&T Publishing
Catch Up on Spring Quilt Market with Our Vlog
- Embracing the Ombré Quilt Trend with Jennifer Sampou
- The Magic of Using Ombré Fabrics
- Ombré Quilts + Instagram Giveaway
- Jumbo Octagon Shimmer Template Tutorial