Pigeon Coop - Northern Forests - Cross Stitch Kit
This cross stitch kit features a geometric rendition of the majestic trees forming North America’s boreal forest. This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself.
Your kit includes:
- A main pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols.
- A pattern including black and white symbols only.
- A piece of oatmeal coloured 14 count Aida fabric.
- A size 24 tapestry needle.
- A 6" embroidery hoop.
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project.
- Detailed bilingual (EN-FR) instructions explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 71 stitches wide by 64 stitches high and involves the use of 9 different colours.
It is made using only basic stitches.
This Pigeon Coop cross stitch kit is made and packaged using recycled and Earth-friendly materials.