Pigeon Coop - Three Pines - Cross Stitch Kit
SOLD OUT AT TWIST FESTIVAL!
MORE COMING SOON!
This cross stitch kit celebrates the beauty of forests and woodlands. This kit includes two different patterns that use the same colour palette. This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself.
Your kit includes:
- Two different patterns including DMC colour codes and symbols.
- A piece of oatmeal coloured 14 count Aida fabric.
- A size 24 tapestry needle.
- A 5" embroidery hoop.
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project.
- Detailed bilingual (EN-FR) instructions explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 70 stitches wide by 57 stitches high and involves the use of 7 different colours.
It is made using mostly basic stitches with a few back stitches.
This Pigeon Coop cross stitch kit is made and packaged using recycled and Earth-friendly materials.