Pigeon Coop - Three Pines - Cross Stitch Kit
This cross stitch kit celebrates the beauty of forests and woodlands. This kit includes two different patterns that use the same colour palette. This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself.
Your kit includes:
- Two different patterns including DMC colour codes and symbols.
- A piece of oatmeal coloured 14 count Aida fabric.
- A size 24 tapestry needle.
- A 5" embroidery hoop.
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project.
- Detailed bilingual (EN-FR) instructions explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 70 stitches wide by 57 stitches high and involves the use of 7 different colours.
It is made using mostly basic stitches with a few back stitches.
This Pigeon Coop cross stitch kit is made and packaged using recycled and Earth-friendly materials.