Pigeon Coop - Festive Cardinal - Cross Stitch Kit
NOW IN STOCK!
This 'Festive Cardinal' cross stitch kit features a geometric rendition of everyone's favourite cheery bird! This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself.
Your kit includes:
- A main pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols.
- A pattern including black and white symbols only.
- A piece of oatmeal coloured (fiddler's cloth) 14 count Aida fabric.
- A size 24 tapestry needle.
- A 5" embroidery hoop.
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project.
- Detailed bilingual (EN-FR) instructions explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 61 stitches wide by 59 stitches high and involves the use of 5 different colours.
It is made using full stitches with a few back stitches.
This Pigeon Coop cross stitch kit is made and packaged using recycled and Earth-friendly materials.