NOW IN STOCK!
The 30 Day Sampler Embroidery Kit will take one through everything they need to learn embroidery. Starting with the basics on day one, learn a new stitch each day building on 4th previous days knowledge.
Complete illustrated stitch guide is included in the kit. Online videos are also included with purchase. Each kits includes an access code to access the 30 plus videos. Some stitches include the back stitch, queen stitch, wagon wheels, and woven picot. When the sampler is finished your customer will have a completed sampler with 30 stitches.
Class is in bite size knowledge so you will remember what you have learned. Some of the stitches include the back stitch, queen stitch, wagon wheels, and woven picot. When class is finished you will have a sampler completed with all thirty stitches.
This is a self paced class. In your kit you will receive a login for a private blog which hosts the class.
What the class includes:
- Pre-printed sampler fabric for stitching
- Five skeins of DMC or Cosmo floss
- Embroidery hoop
- Printed stitch guide booklet
- Sewing pin
- Access to the password protected 30 videos and class
What you will need:
- Computer for watching videos
I am a complete beginner, is this class for me?
- If you have ever wanted to learn embroidery, this is your class. Even if you know embroidery, it's great to practice your stitches with a sampler.
Will you be available if I need help with stitching?
- I am always available by email to answer your questions. I check the blog periodically to answer questions as well, but email is the quickest way to get y help.
What if I can't be there each day for class?
- No worries, class can be done at your own pace. Each day a new lesson will be added to the class. You will always have access to got back and watch and re watch the videos and access the information. You have a year to access the videos.
How do I access the class once I purchase it?
- You will receive a confirmation email with the access link to class. There will also be access information in your kit when it arrives.
What if I want to stitch the sampler in different colors?
- I've priced the class to include everything you need, but if you have other flosses you would like to use go for it! You'll have the class flosses for another project if you don't use them in your sampler.
(Floss colors will vary depending on supply availability.)