Booklet Pouch - comfort stitching
Paper pattern by Aneela Hoey of Comfort Stitching in the UK. A new style of pouch with a fun twist - the Booklet Pouch. When completed, the pouch has the following details:
- Sturdy pouch in a booklet format.
- 4 see-through vinyl pockets to see contents at a glance.
- Zips up securely for travel or storage.
- Great to use for sewing, stationery, kids toys, travel and more.
Pattern is packed with illustrations and step by step instructions
Instructions for 2 sizes
Skill level - Intermediate
Supplies: Large pouch (small pouch)
- Fat quarter (fat eighth) quilting cotton for cover exterior
- Fat quarter (fat eighth) quilting cotton for cover lining
- 3/4 yard (1/2 yard) quilting cotton for pockets
- 1/8 yard quilting cotton for cover binding
- 3/8 yard (fat quarter) quilting cotton for pocket binding
- 1 1/4 yard (3/4 yard) woven fusible interfacing
- 1/2 yard (1/4 yard) double sided heavyweight fusible interfacing such as Peltex #72F (Pellon) or Fast2Fuse Heavy (C&T Publishing)
- 1 piece 25" x 20" (10" x 20") of clear vinyl
- 4 closed end zippers 10" (7") long
- 1 open ended or separating zipper 10" (7") long
- Binding clips
- Marking pencil such as Clover water soluble pencil
- 100/16 or Denim sewing machine needle
Small - 6" x 8" x 3"
Large 9" x 11" x 3"