NOW IN STOCK
Give new life to fabric you never thought you’d use!
Make 16 gorgeous scrap quilts from the scraps in your stash, including odd-shaped leftovers from craft or garment sewing. A unique cutting system helps beginning and seasoned quilters achieve beautiful results. Piece traditional blocks with ease when you start with 3 1/2", 4 1/2", and 5 1/2" squares. Imagine the feeling of accomplishment when you transform novelty, holiday, and even mismatched fabrics into striking quilts!
- 16 scrap-quilt projects from "real" scraps—not just strips or precuts
- Thrifty, environmentally friendly quilts! Use novelty, holiday, and mismatched fabrics
- Start with simple 3 1/2", 4 1/2", and 5 1/2" squares to make traditional-style blocks
- Easy cutting with C&T’s templates
Blog post from C&T Publishing
- Sew an Arrow-Dynamic Quilt from Quilts for Scrap Lovers
- Use Up ALL Your Scraps with Quilts for Scrap Lovers