Silly Moon Quilting - Edgie 10 Ruler
NOW IN STOCK!
Silly Moon Quilting Co. is a Canadian designer and maker of excellent quilting rulers, located in beautiful British Columbia. They can be used on domestic sewing machines as well as on long-arm machines!
The Perfect Size Straight Edge!
- 3" x 10" straight ruler
- Anywhere you need a straight line, this is the ruler to use! Edgie 10 is best on a long arm machine. Working on a domestic? Consider Edgie 6!
- 30 Deg, 45 Deg and 60 Deg markings
- Precision machined from 1/4” thick clear acrylic
- Markings accurate within .002” making it easy to line up and keep consistent spacing
- All markings are engraved, rather than etched or screen printed, making them easy to see on any fabric
- Markings will not wear off and they create slip resistance
- Edges have been rounded to be comfortable in the hand – no sharp edges to hang onto!
- Includes non-slip tape for additional resistance, that can be easily applied if desired
- 1/4" thick can be used on longarm or domestic machine. 1/8" can be used on domestic machine with limited clearance behind ruler foot. (check out their YouTube video on this if you are unsure which thickness is best for you)
*If you want a 1/8" version, let us know and we will special order it!*
We Also Recommend
Samantha Purdy Needlecraft - Cross Stitch Material Kit