Zip Up Tray Pouch - comfort stitching
Paper pattern by Aneela Hoey of Comfort Stitching in the UK. When completed, the finished pouch opens out into a useful tray to keep contents close at hand and easy to reach. It also zips up securely for travel or storage. Great to use for sewing, knitting, kids toys, travel and more!
Pattern is packed with illustrations and step by step instructions.
Fat Quarter friendly pattern
Skill level - intermediate or confident beginner
- Fat quarter of fabric for exterior
- Fat quarter of fabric for lining
- 9" square of fabric for binding
- 1/2 yard of 20" wide - double sided heavyweight fusible interfacing such as Pellon Peltex (72F) or C&T Fast2Fuse heavyweight
- 10" open ended or separating zipper
- Binding clips
- Water soluble marking pencil
closed - 11"(W) x 4"(H) x 4"(D)
open - 11"(W) x 4"(H) x 7"(D)