Divided Basket - Noodlehead
NOW IN STOCK!
Paper pattern includes instruction booklet with step-by-step instructions and professional illustrations, pattern sheet with full-size pattern pieces, additionally, rotary cutting instructions/measurements ALSO included for all pattern pieces (just cut and sew, no need to cut out pattern pieces).
All tucked into a poly bag with hang and vent hole. 6”W x 9”T.
You'll love this versatile pattern, a great basket for storing all sorts of goodies. It's great for diaper storage, filling with gifts and knitting projects, or anything else you can dream up! You'll want to make one for all of your friends.
The Divided Basket Pattern features:
- Structured basket
- Divided liner
- front pocket, perfect for showcasing a favorite print!
- two handle variations
- divider sewn in on both sides as well as bottom, no gaps for anything to slide through!
Approx. Basket Dimensions: 11" wide, 6" deep, 10 1/2" tall including handles (7 3/4" tall without)
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Materials needed: (Based on 44"-wide fabric)
- 1/2 yard exterior fabric
- 3/4 yard lining
- fat quarter (18”x22”) Accent Fabric (includes front pocket, handle accent/handle)
- 3/4 yard fusible interfacing (SF101 or Pellon 808)
- Select one of the following three options:
- 1/2 yard byAnnie's Soft & Stable
- 1/2 yard fusible fleece,Pellon 987F (44"-wide)
- 1 yard Pellon Foam Flex (20"-wide)
- 1/2 yard cotton webbing for handles 1 1/2"-wide (optional)
We Also Recommend
Runaround Bag Pattern - Lazy Girl Designs