Pigeon Coop - Sugar Maple - Cross Stitch Kit
This cross stitch kit celebrates the beauty of forests and woodlands. This kit includes two different colour palettes that can be used for the same pattern.
This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself.
Your kit includes:
- Two different patterns including DMC colour codes and symbols.
- A piece of oatmeal coloured 14 count Aida fabric.
- A size 24 tapestry needle.
- A 4" embroidery hoop.
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project.
- Detailed bilingual (EN-FR) instructions explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 60 stitches wide by 47 stitches high and involves the use of 7 different colours (4 for the green version, 6 for the orange version). It is made using mostly basic stitches with a few back stitches.
This Pigeon Coop cross stitch kit is made and packaged using recycled and Earth-friendly materials.