Circle Dragon Pattern - Incipient Madness
Shipping calculated at checkout.
PRINTED VERSION BACK IN STOCK!
This Dragon pattern was developed for a class offered at the Fiber College of Maine 2014.
Circle Dragon Supply List
- 1/2 yard batik or other tightly woven fabric for body
- 8 1/2" x 12" fabric for belly and throat
- armature wire
- pipe cleaners
- floral stem wire for wings
- polyfil stuffing
- turning tubes
- 5" long dollmaking needle
- 2 x 10mm hematite beads or other beads for eyes
- 2 Czech glass claw beads for teeth
- Shells or shell spikes for horns
- E-6000 or Goop glue
- 18" x 12" organza for wings
- 1 oz wool, alpaca, llama, soy silk or silk roving for wings
- contrasting thread for wings
- Hand quilting thread (strong thread)
- basic sewing supplies
Optional: embossing heat gun and face mask for the dragon.
Choose between a digital dowload or printed version of the pattern!