Interwoven Quilt Pattern - Lo & Behold Stitchery
Interwoven is an block-based pattern that plays with lines and movement. Brittany designed this quilt as a gift for her husband and as a representation of their journey through life.
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- 5 sizes: Crib (42" x 57"); Throw (57" x 71"); Twin (71" x 99"); Queen (99" x 113"); King (113" x 113")
- A bonus diagram of Twin, Queen and King sizes are included.
- Pattern includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan your quilt.
- WOF= 42" if your WOF is less than 42" wide, you may need more yardage; all seams are a scant 1/4"
- Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
Pattern printed on a 5.5" x 8.5" booklet using high quality paper.
It is enclosed in a clear zip bag.