Kwik Klip - Basting Pin Tool
Kwik Klip™ is the perfect tool for basting quilts with safety pins.
- Made with a hardwood handle and a solid machined brass tip
- Safety pins open and close effortlessly (See video)
- Helps those with arthritic hands to baste without pain
- Reduces basting time and ends bunching
- Removes safety pins faster and easier
- Ends sore fingers
- Prevents broken finger nails, stuck fingers (blood on quilts) and the familiar painful indentations in fingers
- Quilting for children is easier and safer, as fingers are never near the safety pin point.
- Made in the USA. Life time warranty
Kwik Klip™ users say"
"I will never baste another safety pin without using the Kwik Klip™. It is so easy to use and makes basting time faster."
Kwik Klip™ is recommended by Eleanor Burns and featured on her PBS series "Quilt In A Day."