Pigeon Coop - Northern Lights - Cross Stitch Kit
This cross stitch kit features a geometric rendition of northern lights above a mountain range. This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself.
Your kit includes:
- A main pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols.
- A pattern including black and white symbols only.
- A piece of black coloured 14 count Aida fabric.
- A size 24 tapestry needle.
- A 7" embroidery hoop.
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project.
- Detailed bilingual (EN-FR) instructions explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 83 stitches wide by 75 stitches high and involves the use of 10 different colours. It is made using only basic stitches.
This Pigeon Coop cross stitch kit is made and packaged using recycled and Earth-friendly materials.