Silly Moon Quilting - Kite Ruler
NOW IN STOCK!
Silly Moon Quilting Co. is a Canadian designer and maker of excellent quilting rulers, located in beautiful British Columbia. They can be used on domestic sewing machines as well as on long-arm machines!
Let's go fly a Kite!
- The center allows you to make so many designs! The kite is just the beginning. Awesome markings allow you to make repeat designs with ease!
- The side of the ruler is perfect for the tail, or a nice wavy line for an overall quilt design.
- Oh and there is a cute little triangle on the other side to make little bowties on the tail, or anywhere you might need a bow tie ;)
- Precision machined from 1/4” clear acrylic
- Markings accurate within .002” making it easy to line up and keep consistent spacing
- All markings are engraved, rather than etched or screen printed, making them easy to see on any fabric
- Markings will not wear off and they create slip resistance
- Edges have been rounded to be comfortable in the hand – no sharp edges to hang onto!
- Includes non-slip tape for additional resistance, that can be easily applied if desired
- 1/4" thick can be used on longarm or domestic machine. 1/8" can be used on domestic machine with limited clearance behind ruler foot. (check out their YouTube video on this if you are unsure which thickness is best for you)
Don't have a ruler foot for your domestic machine? Get one here!