Tamara Kate Designs - WONDERGARDEN No.1 The Moth Quilt Pattern
BACK IN STOCK!
The Moth, the first in Tamara Kate's newest series of quilt patterns, WONDERGARDEN, celebrates these extraordinarily diverse creatures (they outnumber butterflies by 10 to 1) that are often overlooked as simply being drab, brown nocturnal pests.
This is a Foundation Paper Pieced pattern.
Skill level: It is assumed the maker has experience with FPP, though a description of the technique Tamara uses is included.
Please view second image for fabric requirements.
THIS IS A PRINTED PATTERN :
If you would prefer a PDF version, you can order it directly from Tamara!
- Printed pattern.
- Instructions with diagrams.
- An overview assembly chart.
- A fabric requirement list.
- Tips and hints to help you out along the way.
FINISHED MEASUREMENTS: 40″ x 55″
* Please note the pattern pieces are printed on 11" x 17" sheets, but need to be copied (they are recto verso) *
Nous vous recommandons également
Willyne Hammerstein - Raindrops are Falling on My Head - Complete Paper Pieces