Tamara Kate Designs - WONDERGARDEN No.6 The Ibis Quilt Pattern
NOW IN STOCK!
The Ibis, the sixth in Tamara Kate's newest series of quilt patterns, WONDERGARDEN. The Ibis, a Foundation Paper Pieced (FPP) quilt pattern, throws the spotlight on these spectacular birds that are one of the national symbols of Trinidad & Tobago, where I grew up. They are highly social animals that put on quite a show, flying and landing en masse to roost in the treetops.
Skill level: It is assumed the maker has experience with FPP, though a description of the technique Tamara uses is included.
Please view second image for fabric requirements.
THIS IS A PRINTED PATTERN :
If you would prefer a PDF version, you can order it directly from Tamara!
- Printed pattern.
- Instructions with diagrams.
- An overview assembly chart.
- A fabric requirement list.
- Tips and hints to help you out along the way.
FINISHED MEASUREMENTS: 40″ x 55″
* Please note the pattern pieces are printed on 11" x 17" sheets, but need to be copied (they are recto verso) *