NOW IN STOCK!
Silly Moon Quilting Co. is a Canadian designer and maker of excellent quilting rulers, located in beautiful British Columbia. They can be used on domestic sewing machines as well as on long-arm machines!
The Perfect Ruler for 2" Strips and More!
- Designed to be used in pieced Jelly roll strips (2” finished size)
- 2” straight edge to span the width of the strip
- Serpentine lines are a breeze with notches that line up with your 1/2” ruler foot
- Arc with markings to fit perfectly in a 2” strip
- Precision machined from 1/4” or 1/8" thick clear acrylic
- Markings accurate within .002” making it easy to line up and keep consistent spacing
- All markings are engraved, rather than etched or screen printed, making them easy to see on any fabric
- Markings will not wear off and they create slip resistance
- Edges have been rounded to be comfortable in the hand – no sharp edges to hang onto!
- Includes non-slip tape for additional resistance, that can be easily applied if desired
- 1/4" thick can be used on longarm or domestic machine. 1/8" can be used on domestic machine with limited clearance behind ruler foot. (check out our YouTube video on this if you are unsure which thickness is best for you)
If you would like a single Beanie (vs the set) please contact us, so we can special order it for you!
Don't have a ruler foot for your domestic machine? Get one here!