Yarrow Wristlet + Pouch - Noodlehead
You’ll love this versatile pattern. It’s a satisfying sew, has fun details, and makes a great gift! The Wristlet is perfect for running errands or using as a wallet in a larger bag (hint - it works perfect in her Sandhill Sling!). The Pouch is great for a smaller wallet or to keep small items organized - plus it's sooo cute! The Wristlet has an interior zippered pocket and card slots, and the Pouch has a pocket and one card slot to keep everything tidy and easy to find.
This a paper pattern version! It includes an instruction booklet with step-by-step instructions and professional illustrations. Includes BOTH a full-size template pattern sheet AND rotary cutting instructions/measurements (just cut and sew, no need to cut out pattern pieces!!!), and a label sheet (metric and imperial label sheets both included) for keeping organized, all tucked into a resealable poly bag.
- two fun sizes to sew! Wristlet and a Pouch!
- take your pouch making to a new level - with a fun curve!
This pattern is geared for an Intermediate level sewist!
- uses small pieces of fabric - perfect for using up those Fat Quarters in your stash!
- both sizes include interior card slots and pockets, the Wristlet includes an interior zippered pocket
- Wristlet is perfect for running errands or using as a wallet in a larger bag
- Instructions included for making wrist strap from fabric or leather!
***VIDEO sew-along available here!
- Exterior zippered pocket and exterior flap pocket
- nitting needle slip pocket & yarn guides
- Bonus Zippered Pouch
- Mix and match your favorite prints!
INTERMEDIATE BAG MAKER!!!!! Having knowledge of zipper pouch construction will be helpful, confidence in topstitching and working with zippers is a must!
Wristlet: 8 ¾” wide, 1” deep, 5” tall [22.2 x 2.5 x 12.9 cm]
Pouch: 5 ½” wide, 1” deep, 4” tall [14 x 2.5 x 10.2 cm]
- Canvas (7-9 oz. weight) or medium weight cotton or cotton/linen fabric for exterior fabric .
- Quilting cotton for Lining fabric.
^Dry Oilskin or cork may be used for exterior fabric, omit medium-weight fusible (for wristlet) and do not interface the exterior fabric pieces. See notes in cutting instructions.
Additional supplies + tools:
Polyester thread, water-soluble pen/tailor’s chalk, cutting mat, ruler, rotary cutter, size 14 or 16 denim or Microtex needle, pinking shears, (optional ½” x 18”/45.7 cm leather for wrist strap, (optional for wristlet if using leather wrist strap) one 8mm rivet & corresponding setting tool
See Anna's post when she released this pattern!
See inspiration on Instagram with #yarrowwristlet or #yarrowpouch and #noodleheadpatterns