Tamara Kate Designs - WONDERGARDEN No.5 The Monkey Quilt Pattern
The Monkey, the fifth in Tamara Kate's newest series of quilt patterns, WONDERGARDEN. The Monkey, a foundation Paper Pieced (FPP) quilt pattern, celebrates the furry little White-Fronted Capuchins. Highly dexterous animals, they can use leaves as cups for rain water and stones to break open fruit. They are highly endangered in Trinidad, where Tamara grew up.
Skill level: It is assumed the maker has experience with FPP, though a description of the technique Tamara uses is included.
Please view second image for fabric requirements.
THIS IS A PRINTED PATTERN :
If you would prefer a PDF version, you can order it directly from Tamara!
- Printed pattern.
- Instructions with diagrams.
- An overview assembly chart.
- A fabric requirement list.
- Tips and hints to help you out along the way.
FINISHED MEASUREMENTS: 40″ x 55″
* Please note the pattern pieces are printed on 11" x 17" sheets, but need to be copied (they are recto verso) *