This sweet little dragon is fun and easy to sew.
It makes up quickly with quilting cottons or batik fabric, pretty little buttons and bead eyes. This pattern has clear directions for sewing your own little dragon.
- Fat quarter of quilting cotton or batik fabric for body
- Fat eighth contrast fabric for belly gusset and wing lining
- 2 beads for eyes (6mm or 7mm) (Amy likes hematite beads.)
- 4 buttons (1/2 inch) for button joints
- Matching sewing thread
- Beading thread or quilting thread for eye beads
- 5 or 7 inch doll making needle
- Turning Tubes or Hemostats for turning
- Stuffing sticks and/or hemostats for stuffing (Poly-fil comes with a chopsticks)
- Basic sewing supplies
- Poly-fil stuffing for body and wings