Dritz Fabric Glue Stick
NEW IN STOCK!
The Dritz Fabric Glue Stick is a handy craft accessory to have in your sewing kit. Ideal for giving finishing touches to your fabrics, this non-toxic glue can be used to position lace, appliques and other dainty embellishments on your fabrics. You can also use it to match plaids and stripes, alter existing patterns or for basting hems and zippers. It is water soluble and acid free.
- Basting fabric, positioning trims and appliqués
- Matching plaids and strips
- Altering patterns
- English Paper Piecing
Test first on scrap fabric you are using to be sure results are satisfactory. Children should be supervised by an adult.
- Remove cap and twist base slightly.
- Rub stick over surface to be glued.
- After use twist base to retract glue.
- Replace cap securely.
This package includes 0.28 ounces (7.9g) of fabric glue stick.
Please note this product is non-permenant and water soluble.