NEW IN STOCK!
Everyone's Got An X is designed by Andrea Tsang Jackson of 3rd Story Workshop
It is a minimalist pattern using only 4 colours. An "X" is fitting for many life events: The arrival of a baby (everyone has an X chromosome), the Roman numeral X for a tenth birthday or anniversary, or — in contrast —the end of a marriage.
The design features transparency, with translucent “white” stripes overlaid on a coloured bar on a darker background. The optional pieced binding provides 'serifs' to the typeface. A 45° mark on a quilt ruler makes for perfect angles. The pattern is a great way to develop colour confidence!
Finished sizes include:
- baby quilt/wall hanging (33" x 38")
- lap quilt (50" x 65")
- Colour options in Kona cotton
- Extensive diagrams to help you cut your fabric as accurately as possible.
Pattern includes LINKS to:
- Extensive information on how to choose your colours.
- Blog post with digital tools to test colors.
- Tutorials on pieced and matched binding.
Tag your work with #EveryonesGotAnX!
Pattern is intended for personal use only.