A modern take on a classic favorite
Add to your quilting repertoire with the universally popular plus sign! These 16 bold, graphic designs range from modern to traditional, with something for every skill level and style. Detailed instructions and illustrations walk confident beginners and intermediate quilters through traditional piecing, paper piecing, and fusible machine appliqué to create baby quilts, throw quilts, bed quilts, and more. Use your favorite types of fabric—solids, prints, precuts, or scraps—to make the projects your own.
- See what all the “plus” is about! Hop on this hot trend with projects ranging from easy-to-make to challenging
- Play with plus signs in every size, from runner to bed quilt!
- Put your skills to use—or learn a new one—with instructions for foundation paper piecing and fusible appliqué
Blog post from C&T Publishing
- Modern Plus Sign Quilts Blog Tour Kickoff!
- Modern Plus Sign Quilts Pillow Project
- Modern Plus Sampler Quilt Along
- Staff Favorites Round-Up