Quilt-N-Go Lap Frame - 14" X 14"
Ideal for the (quilt-as-you-go) or lap method of quilting. Each quilt block is assembled and hand quilted individually. Quilt blocks are joined together to form the quilt.
Instructions & Tutorials
- Push tube sections together with an elbow section at each corner.
- Machine baste strips of muslin around quilt block; make strips wide enough to accommodate frame.
- Place layered quilt block top side up overlap frame.
- Snap on plastic covers opposite sides first and rotate to adjust the tension; turn covers outward to tighten and inward to loosen.
- If working with a large quilt that has been layered and basted together, place lap frame in center of quilt and hand quilt layers together.
- Move frame as needed, working toward open edges.
Measures : 14" x 14" (35.5 cm x 35.5 cm)