Silly Moon Quilting - Cupid Ruler 5/3
Silly Moon Quilting Co. is a Canadian designer and maker of excellent quilting rulers, located in beautiful British Columbia. They can be used on domestic sewing machines as well as on long-arm machines!
The Perfect Dual Heart Ruler
- Cupid 5/3 allows you to make 5” hearts and 3” hearts (get the 6" & 4" Cupid here!)
- Anywhere you want hearts, this is the ruler to use!
- Precision machined from 1/4” or 1/8" thick clear acrylic
- Markings accurate within .002” making it easy to line up and keep consistent spacing
- All markings are engraved, rather than etched or screen printed, making them easy to see on any fabric
- Markings will not wear off and they create slip resistance
- Edges have been rounded to be comfortable in the hand – no sharp edges to hang onto!
- Includes non-slip tape for additional resistance, that can be easily applied if desired
- 1/4" thick can be used on longarm or domestic machine. 1/8" can be used on domestic machine with limited clearance behind ruler foot. (check out our YouTube video on this if you are unsure which thickness is best for you)
Don't have a ruler foot for your domestic machine? Get one here!
We Also Recommend
Willyne Hammerstein - Raindrops are Falling on My Head - Complete Paper Pieces