Silly Moon Quilting - Joan Ruler
14" JOAN NOW IN STOCK!
Silly Moon Quilting Co. is a Canadian designer and maker of excellent quilting rulers, located in beautiful British Columbia. They can be used on domestic sewing machines as well as on long-arm machines!
The Perfect (Joan of) Arc Ruler!
- Joan allows you to create a curve or arc based to the diameter size. For example the Joan 10, can make a 10" diameter circle!
- Inside curve and outside curve match so that the ruler can be used on either side of the ruler foot
- All markings are the same diameter, which allows for perfect echoing
- Precision machined from 1/4” or 1/8" thick clear acrylic
- Markings accurate within .002” making it easy to line up and keep consistent spacing
- All markings are engraved, rather than etched or screen printed, making them easy to see on any fabric
- Markings will not wear off and they create slip resistance
- Edges have been rounded to be comfortable in the hand – no sharp edges to hang onto!
- Includes non-slip tape for additional resistance, that can be easily applied if desired
- 1/4" thick can be used on longarm or domestic machine. 1/8" can be used on domestic machine with limited clearance behind ruler foot. (check out their YouTube video on this if you are unsure which thickness is best for you)
Don't have a ruler foot for your domestic machine? Get one here!
Choose your Thickness (1/4" or 1/8") and your Diameter (10", 12" or 14")