South Wind Wyrm Sewing Pattern
This pattern makes a 18 inch long flying or standing dragon with shimmery angelina film wings. It includes detailed instructions and diagrams for sewing and embellishing a South Wind Wyrm. The pattern also includes instructions for sewn organza wings.
Choose a digital download or a printed paper pattern.
Completed dragons and in-progress dragon pictures are for reference only.
Supplies listed are for one dragon:
- 1/2 yard batik or other tightly woven fabric for body
- Poly-fil stuffing
- Turning tubes and/or hemostats ( must be small tipped hemostats)
- Stuffing Sticks (Amy uses bamboo skewers and chopsticks, hemostats are helpful for stuffing)
- 5" long dollmaking needle
- 2x 12 mm hematite beads or other beads for eyes
- Basic sewing supplies