Tamara Kate Designs - WONDERGARDEN No.2 The Beetle Quilt Pattern
NOW IN STOCK!
The Beetle, the second in Tamara Kate's newest series of quilt patterns, WONDERGARDEN, throws the spotlight on these amazing little creatures that are built with a suit of armour, can create light (fireflies), eliminate garden pests (ladybugs), change color, swim and even pollinate magnolia trees.
This is a Foundation Paper Pieced pattern.
Skill level: It is assumed the maker has experience with FPP, though a description of the technique Tamara uses is included.
Please view second image for fabric requirements.
- Printed pattern.
- Instructions with diagrams.
- An overview assembly chart.
- A fabric requirement list.
- Tips and hints to help you out along the way.
FINISHED MEASUREMENTS: 40″ x 55″
* Please note the pattern pieces are printed on 11" x 17" sheets, but need to be copied (they are recto verso) *